Just 35 miles outside of Phoenix you will find Buckeye Arizona and the community of Victory at Verrado. Victory is a 55+ neighborhood within the master-planned Verrado community. Construction began in early 2015, and when complete, Victory at Verrado will offer 3,500 residences for active adults.
Victory at Verrado has a long list of amenities available that are sure to keep residents active. The 35,000 square-foot clubhouse includes:
- Billiards room to multi-purpose classroom
- Spa for maximum relaxation.
- The Vic Bar & Kitchen or
- Arts and crafts studio.
- Full use of a movement studio and a 7,000 square-foot fitness center.
Outdoors, Victory is home to:
- Three resort-style pools for leisure as well as a lap pool for fitness.
- A full outdoor yoga lawn means physical fitness doesn’t have to be contained inside the clubhouse.
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts and Golf.
- Outdoor whirlpool spa.
Homeowners can take advantage of Victory’s outdoor event lawn, and green thumbs can enjoy the Chef’s Garden and olive grove. Among other luxurious amenities is the on-site vineyard. There are also acres of natural space and walking and biking trails to enjoy.
There are four developers that have built home neighborhoods in Victory at Verrado – Lennar Homes, Maracay Homes, TW Lewis by David Weekley Homes and CalAtlantic Homes. You will be able to find lots of options in many different styles and budgets.